Thank you for using FieldEdge.
Please read these Terms carefully. By using FieldEdge or signing up for an account, you’re agreeing to these Terms. This is a legal agreement.
We’ll start with the basics, including a few definitions that should help you understand this agreement.
FieldEdge (“FieldEdge” or the “Service”) is a mobile App service offered through the URL https://fieldedgeapp.com (we’ll refer to it as the “Website”) that enables you to access and manage your Nation via your mobile device.
FieldEdge is owned and operated by WebEdge Marketing Pty Ltd (ABN 49 405 221 440), an Australian limited liability corporation (“FieldEdge,” “we,” or “us”). FieldEdge has employees, independent contractors, and representatives (“our Team”). As a customer of the Service or a representative of an entity that’s a customer of the Service, you’re a “Member” according to this agreement (or “you”).
In order to use FieldEdge, you must:
1. be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts;
2. complete the registration process;
3. agree to the Terms; and
4. provide true, complete, and up to date contact information.
By using FieldEdge, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above, and that you won’t use FieldEdge in a way that violates any laws or regulations. FieldEdge may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
Represent and Warrant
“Representing and warranting” is like making a legally enforceable promise.
The Term begins when you sign up for FieldEdge and continues as long as you use the Service. Clicking the button and entering your username means that you’ve officially “signed” the Terms. If you sign up for FieldEdge on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms on their behalf.
3. Closing Your Account
You or FieldEdge may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by giving Notice to the other party. We may suspend our Service to you at any time, with or without cause. If we terminate your account without cause, we’ll refund a prorated portion of your monthly prepayment. We won’t refund or reimburse you if there’s cause, like a violation of these Terms. Once terminated, we may permanently delete your account and all the data associated with it, from our Website. If you don’t log in to your account for 12 or more months, we may treat your account as “inactive” and permanently delete the account and all the data associated with it.
4. Acceptable Use
Please don’t use FieldEdge to send or communicate anything offensive, to promote anything illegal, or to harass anyone. This may be dictated by law, common sense (do unto others), or our experience using NationBuilder.
6. Account and Password
You’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorized the use. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only reset your password.
7. Account Disputes
We don’t know the inner workings of your organization or the nature of your personal relationships, and we don’t arbitrate disputes over who owns an account. You won’t request access to or information about an account that’s not yours, and you’ll resolve any account-related disputes directly with the other party. We decide who owns an account based on the content in that account, and if multiple people or entities are identified in the content, then we’ll rely on the contact information listed for that account.
8. Monthly Plans
Our charges for monthly plans are posted on our Website and may be changed from time to time. If any part of a month is included in the Term, then payment is due for the full month. Payments are due for any month on the same date, or the closest date in that month, to the day you signed up with us and made your first monthly payment (the “Pay Date”). If you go over your Nation database size limit and reach another pricing level, then you’ll have to pay at the higher level on or before the next pay date. If the Term ends before that payment is due, you’ll still be required to make one payment at the higher level.
9. Credit Cards
As long as you’re a Member or have an outstanding balance with us, you’ll provide us with valid credit card information and authorize us to deduct the monthly charges against that credit card. You’ll replace the information for any credit card that expires with information for a different valid credit card. Anyone using a credit card represents and warrants that he or she is authorized to use that credit card, and that any and all charges may be billed to that credit card and won’t be rejected. If, for some reason, we’re unable to process your credit card order, we’ll try to contact you by email and suspend your account until your payment can be processed.
We’ll give you a refund for a prepaid month if we stop providing our Services to you for a reason that’s not laid out in these Terms. You won’t be entitled to a refund from us under any other circumstances. We may offer a refund if a Member applies for one based on the requirements posted on the Website.
We may change our fees at any time by posting a new pricing structure to our Website and/or sending you a notification by email.
12. Proprietary Rights Owned by Us
You shall respect our proprietary rights in the Website and the software used to provide FieldEdge (proprietary rights include patents, trademarks, service marks, and copyrights).
13. Proprietary Rights Owned by You
15. Right to Review Use
We may view, copy, and internally distribute content in your use of FieldEdge and your account to help us make FieldEdge smarter and create better experiences for subscribers, and find Members who violate these Terms or laws.
RULES AND COMPLIANCE
16. General Rules
You promise to abide by the FieldEdge Terms of Service and the NationBuilder Master Terms of Service as amended from time to time, and including all applicable Policies that from part of your Agreement with FieldEdge. If you violate any of these Terms, then we may suspend or terminate your account.
If you think anyone is violating any of these Terms, please notify us immediately.
17. Compliance with Laws
You represent and warrant that your use of FieldEdge will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You’re responsible for determining whether our Services are suitable for you to use in light of any regulations like Data Privacy Laws, or other laws. If you’re subject to regulations and you use our Service, then we won’t be liable if our Service doesn’t meet those requirements.
It is a condition of these Terms that you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses, including attorney fees that result from your breach of any part of these warranties.
18. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility for any loss that results from your use of the Website and the Services, including any downloads from the Website. We and our Team won’t be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages under any circumstances, even if they’re based on negligence or we’ve been advised of the possibility of those damages. Our total liability for all claims made about the Service in any month will be no more than what you paid us for the Service the month before.
19. No Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide the material on the Website and the Service as is. That means we don’t provide warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Warranties of Merchantability
Since people use FieldEdge for a variety of reasons, we can’t guarantee that it will meet specific needs.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our Team harmless from any losses (including attorney fees) that result from any claims you make that aren’t allowed under these Terms due to a “Limitation of Liability” or other provision. You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses (including attorney fees) that result from third-party claims that you or someone using your password did something that, if true, would violate any of these Terms.
21. Attorney Fees
If we file an action against you claiming you breached these Terms and we prevail, we’re entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and any damages or other relief we may be awarded.
22. Liquidated Damages
In some cases, a breach of these Terms could cause damages, but proving the actual damages would be impossible. These cases will result in liquidated damages, which are a reasonable pre-estimate of the damages including; If you don’t pay an amount due within thirty (30) days after we send you a late payment notice, then the liquidated damages will be three times the total amount you paid us over the past 12 months, but not less than $350 plus the amount owed.
23. Equitable Relief
If you violate these Terms then we may seek injunctive relief (meaning we may request a court order to stop you) or other equitable relief.
24. Subpoena Fees
If we have to provide information in response to a subpoena related to your account, then we may charge you for our costs. These fees may include attorney and employee time spent retrieving the records, preparing documents, and participating in a deposition.
We and our Team aren’t responsible for the behaviour of any advertisers, linked websites, or other Members.
26. Notice to U.S. Government End Users
The Software and Website, including all documentation, are “Commercial Items,” as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101, and consist of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation.” The Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are licensed to U.S. Government end users:
1. only as Commercial Items,
2. with the same rights as all other end users, and
3. according to the Terms.
Published and Unpublished rights are reserved under the copyright laws of Australia. The manufacturer is WebEdge Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 1, 82 King William Road, South Australia 5034.
Notice to U.S. Government End Users
This part will matter to you if you’re affiliated with the U.S. government.
You may not assign any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. We may assign our rights to any other individual or entity at our discretion.
These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Australia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in South Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
29. Force Majeure
We won’t be held liable for any delays or failure in performance of any part of the Service, from any cause beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of God, changes to law or regulations, embargoes, war, terrorist acts, riots, fires, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, unusually severe weather conditions, and acts of hackers or third-party internet service providers.
Even if this Agreement is terminated, the following sections will continue to apply: Proprietary Rights Owned by Us, Proprietary Rights Owned by You, Compliance with Laws, Limitation of Liability, No Warranties, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, Severability, and Entire Agreement.
If it turns out that a section of this Agreement isn’t enforceable, then that section will be removed or edited as little as necessary, and the rest of the Terms will still be valid.
The headers and sidebar text are provided only to make this agreement easier to read and understand. The fact that we wrote these Terms won’t affect the way this Agreement is interpreted.
33. Amendments and Waiver
Amendments or changes to these Terms won’t be effective until we post revised Terms on the Website. That aside, additional terms may apply to certain features of the Service (the “Additional Terms”). The Additional Terms will be considered incorporated into these Terms when you activate the feature. Where there’s a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control. If we don’t immediately take action on a violation of these Terms, we’re not giving up any rights under the Terms, and we may still take action at some point.
34. No Changes in Terms at Request of Member
Because we have so many Members, we can’t change these Terms for any one Member or group. If we did that, keeping up with the changes would be a logistical nightmare. So no changes, no exceptions.
35. Further Actions
You’ll provide all documents and take any actions necessary to meet your obligations under these Terms.
36. Notification of Security Breach
In the event of a security breach that may affect you or anyone on your database lists (each a “List”), we’ll notify you of the breach and provide a description of what happened. If we determine, and notify you, that you need to forward all or part of that information to anyone on your Lists, you’ll promptly do it.
Any notice to you will be effective when we send it to the last email or physical address you gave us or posted on our Website. Any notice to us will be effective when delivered to us: Attn. WebEdge Marketing Pty Ltd, (FieldEdge) Level 1, 82 King William Road, South Australia 5034, or any addresses as we may later post on the Website.
38. Entire Agreement
Thanks for taking the time to learn about FieldEdge’s policies.
WebEdge Marketing Pty. Ltd.
Effective date: May 25, 2018
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and us.
- When and where available, through mobile and desktop applications, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and us.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our website.
- in such a way that the data can no longer be attributed to a specific individual, or
- in such a way that the data can no longer be attributed to a specific individual (by reasonable means) without the use of additional information, and where such additional information is kept separate and under adequate security to prevent unauthorized re-identification of a specific individual such that one could not, using reasonable efforts, link such information back to a specific individual (the foregoing being referred to as “De-Identified Personal Information”).
We gather various types of Personal Information from our users, as explained in more detail below, and we use this Personal Information internally in connection with our Services, including:
- to personalize and improve our services;
- to allow you to set up a user account and profile;
- to contact you and allow other users to contact you;
- to fulfil your requests for certain products and services;
- to provide and improve the Services; and
- to analyse how you use the Services.
In certain cases, we may also share some Personal Information with third parties, but only as described below.
We are not responsible for the practices of sites linked to from the Services, or for the privacy practices of our other customers on the Services, and you are advised to review their rules and policies before interacting with any of these sites or customers and before providing them with any private information.
Individuals under the Age of 18
As noted in the Terms, we do not knowingly collect, solicit or maintain Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for our Services, with the exception of children 13 or older who have permission from a parent or guardian who has agreed to the Terms on the child’s behalf. If you are under 18, please do not send any Personal Information about yourself (such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address) to us. No one under age 18 is allowed to provide any Personal Information to or on the Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information from our database. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any concerns.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users, including Personal Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as, time and date of visits to our Website, etc.; and/or, about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Your name
- Your job title
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your mailing address
- Your employer
- Other unique identifiers (including your device’s internet protocol (IP) address)
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. When you sign up for the Services, you provide us with information such as your name and email address. In jurisdictions where it is permitted, we may also collect information from your public social media accounts and use it to better provide you with products and services that may be relevant to you.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to or purchasing our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Content”). Your User Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, geolocation data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioural tracking). For more information on how to opt-out of advertiser tracking mechanisms, please visit www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including, but not limited to, by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize and improve our Website.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies, flash cookies, web beacons, pixel tracking, GIF and/or IP address. Each of these is discussed below.
- Cookies (or browser cookies)
- A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It may contain certain data, including, but not limited to: the name of the server that has placed it there, an identifier in the form of a unique number, and, an expiration date (some cookies only). Cookies are managed by the web browser on your computer (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome).
- Different types of cookies which have different purposes are used on our Website.
- These cookies are essential to allow you to browse our Website and use its functions. Without them, services such as shopping baskets and electronic invoicing would not be able to work.
- These cookies collect information on the use of our Website, such as which pages are consulted most often. This information enables us to optimize our Website and simplify browsing. Performance cookies also enable our affiliates and partners to find out whether you have accessed one of our websites from their site and whether your visit has led to the use or purchase of a product or service from our Website, including the references for the product or service purchased. These cookies do not collect any information which could be used to identify you. All the information collected is aggregated, and therefore anonymous.
- These cookies enable our Website to remember the choices you have made when browsing. For example, we can store your geographical location in a cookie so that the Website corresponding to your area is shown. We can also remember your preferences, such as the text size, font and other customizable aspects of the Website. Functionality cookies may also be able to keep track of the products or videos consulted to avoid repetition. The information collected by these cookies cannot be used to identify you and cannot monitor your browsing activity on sites which do not belong to us.
- It is possible that you will come across third-party cookies on some pages of sites that are not under our control.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity)
- Pixel Tracking. In addition to using Cookies, the Website may employ “pixel tracking”, a common process which may be used in connection with advertisements on other sites. Pixel tracking involves the use of pixel tags that are not visible to the user and consist of a few lines of computer code. Pixel tracking measures the effectiveness of advertisements and compiles aggregate and specific usage statistics. A “pixel tag” is an invisible tag placed on certain pages of websites that is used to track an individual user’s activity. We may access these pixel tags to identify activity and interests that may allow us to better match our goods, services, and other offers with your interests and needs. For example, if you visit our Website from an advertisement on another website, the pixel tag will allow the advertiser to track that its advertisement brought you to the Website. If you visit our Website, and we link you to another website, we may also be able to determine that you were sent to and/or transacted with a third-party website. This data is collected for use in our marketing and research.
- We may use tiny images known as clear GIFs to track behaviour of users, including statistics on who opens our emails.
- IP Address. Our servers automatically record certain log file information reported from your browser when you access the Services. These server logs may include information such as which pages of the Service you visited, your internet protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, and other information on how you interact with the Services. These log files are generally deleted after one week.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Financial information connected to payments may be collected or stored by a third-party payment processor and is subject to their terms and policies.
How to Turn Off Cookies
If you choose to turn cookies off, all modern browsers allow you to do so, usually in their settings page.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- For analysing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing content.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website, our policies, terms or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site;
- provide custom, personalized content and information;
- monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with certain IP addresses;
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in; and
- enhance our Website security.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We will keep your personal information as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which we obtained it, unless you ask us to delete it at an earlier time. Our retention periods are based on business needs and legal requirements, and your information that is no longer needed is either irreversibly anonymised or destroyed securely.
If you ask us to delete your personal information at an earlier time, we will delete all information we hold on you within 30 days, save for information which is reasonable for us to retain in order to operate our Website or information we are required to retain by law.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, we may retain your profile information and all information posted to public areas of the Service.
How We Share Your Information
Personal Information: We will never rent or sell your Personal Information to others, other than as noted below under “Disclosure/Assignment of Your Personal Information”. We may share your Personal Information with third parties for the purpose of providing or improving the Service to you. If we do this, such third parties’ use of your Personal Information will be bound by obligations of confidentiality. We may store Personal Information in locations outside our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases located or co-located with hosting providers).
From time to time, we may run contests, special offers, or other events or activities (“Events”) on the Service together with a third-party partner. If you provide information to such third parties, they may use it for the purpose of that Event and any other use to which you consent. We cannot control third parties’ use of your information. If you do not want your information to be collected by or shared with a third party, you can choose not to participate in these Events.
- conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates or partners, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities;
- enforce our Terms (including for billing and collection purposes), take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our site; and
- exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of FieldEdge, our users or others.
De-Identified Personal Information: We may share De-Identified Personal Information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Services.
Your Consent to Our Disclosure/Assignment of Your Personal Information. You consent to our disclosure of your Personal Information and other information to a potential buyer or other successor for the purpose of considering a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred. You agree to and do hereby consent to our assignment, conveyance, or transfer (whether by contract, merger or operation of law) of rights to your Personal Information and other information, with or without notice to you and without your further consent.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers (or those of our service providers) behind firewalls. We may store, retrieve, access, and transmit your personal information in the US or in other countries. Payment transactions will be performed using our third-party payment processors, who are required to use appropriate security procedures.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by other users.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do try to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to us or which we obtain. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or used with our Services.
What You Can Access
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- name and password
- email address
- user profile information, including any content you have uploaded to the Services
The information that you can view, update, and delete may change as the Services change. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at [email protected].
Notices; Opting Out
By providing us with your email address (including by “following,” “liking,” linking your account to the FieldEdge service or other Services, etc., on a third-party website or network), you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You also agree that we may send you notifications of activity on the Service to the email address you give us, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your email address to send you other messages or content, such as, but not limited to, newsletters, additions or changes to features of the Service, or special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by emailing us your request at [email protected]. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, special features, announcements, or offers. You may not opt out of Service-related emails.
You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained above. You may request deletion of your account by emailing us at [email protected].
FieldEdge Data Protection Officer, [email protected]
+61 8 8172 1617
Level 1, 82 King William Road
Goodwood SA, AUSTRALIA 5034
Additional Information for Users Located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
If you are a resident of the European Union, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) came into force on May 25, 2018. We take significant measures to protect privacy of your information and remain compliant with the GDPR rules.
If you are a resident of country other than Australia, you acknowledge and consent to our collecting, transmitting, and storing your Personal Information out of the country in which you reside.
Transfer of data outside of the EEA
We may transfer some or all of your personal information outside of the EEA. The privacy laws of the receiving country may be different from those in the EEA and may not have adequate data protection standards. We will always have appropriate safeguards in place when transferring your personal information outside of the EEA.
You have the following rights regarding your information:
- The right to rectification: You’re entitled to have your information corrected if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure: This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure as there are exceptions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
- The right to data portability: You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. e.g., if you decide to switch to a new provider, this enables you to move, copy or transfer your information easily between our IT systems and theirs safely and securely, without affecting its usability.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (which we do only with your consent).
Last Updated: May 23, 2019